FROM electoral victory of the SPD in Federal election 2021 and decision z social democrats with vegetables and FDP one traffic light coalition to enter Marco Buschmann Minister of Justice in the office Olaf Scholz. But who is the new man of law and order?
- What about FDP politician famous?
- Like ticks Private Marco Buschmann?
- From where he comes
The portrait shows the policy of the FDP.
Marco Buschmann: Age, Twitter, kids
All facts about Marco Buschmann can be found here:
- Name: Marco Buschmann
- Age: 45
- Date of birth: August 1, 1977
- Place of birth: Gelsenkirchen
- Parents: not known by name
- Siblings: not known by name
- Education: Legal studies
- Occupation: lawyer and politician
- Before: dr Janina Hatt (since 2014)
- Kids: unknown
- Twitter: @Marco Buschmann
- Instagram: marcobuschman
- side: www.mbuschmann.abnahme.fdpbt.de
Marco Buschmann: Childhood, Study and Work
Born and raised Marco Buschmann in Gelsenkirchen. According to his own statements, he comes from a fairly modest family. Against the advice of his primary school teacher, but thanks to his family’s support, he went for it Max Planck High School in Gelsenkirchen-Buer. There he graduated from high school in 1997. Then he starred in Gelsenkirchen his social work in a nursing home before deciding to study. On University of Bonn signed up on this legal science and passed his first state examination in 2004 Higher Regional Court in Düsseldorf away. The second state examination took place in 2007. Higher Regional Court, Hamm.
He has been working in the Düsseldorf office since 2007 American law firm White & Case. When he was an FDP MP in 2009 Bundestag he moved in, quit his job there and finished it completely in 2014. Since then, he has been working on his own account Lawyer hired.
Despite working as a lawyer and politician, he continued his studies at the university. In 2016, he received his doctorate with honors at University of Cologne. His doctoral dissertation concerned property rights European Union.
Marco Buschmann and his wife Janina Hatt
Not only professionally, but also privately, everything went well for me Marco Buschmann good: From 2014 FDP politician FROM Janina Hatt married and currently lives with her in Berlin.
Marco Buschmann: FDP, politics, law
From 1994 is Marco Buschmann and member of the FDP and Young Liberals (JuLis). Since then, the young man has held various positions in the party:
- 1996 Vice-president of the Young Liberal Country of North Rhine-Westphalia
- 1998-2003 Member of the extended national board
- 2004-2010 Deputy district president of FDP Gelsenkirchen
- 2009 Member of Parliament
- 2010 District president of FDP Gelsenkirchen
- 2012-2014 general secretary of the FDP North Rhine-Westphalia
- 2014 Federal Secretary of the FDP
- 2017 First parliamentary secretary of the FDP parliamentary group
- 2021 Federal Minister of Justice
Marco Buschmann: Soundcloud, music, hobbies
If he Minister of Justice usually his private life is secretly his hobby commonly known. The Minister of Justice has a weakness for electronic music and produces under the name “MB sounds“Own songs on Soundcloud music platform. It depends on the listener whether music is a pleasant pastime or shows musical talent. Marco Buschmann takes it humorously on Twitter:
Marco Buschmann: Political Goals
this political goals with Federal Minister of Justice can be narrowed down to the following points:
- Training: Education is an opportunity for social advancement – this sentence is not only on Marco Buschmann’s website, but is also of particular concern to the Federal Minister of Justice because of his education. Therefore, it is involved in the comprehensive modernization of the education system and the reform of educational federalism.
- Okay: Marco Buschmann is a passionate lawyer – at least that’s what his dedication and many publications show. As Minister of Justice, she advocates a balanced legal system, combating concrete threats without violating fundamental rights. For example, its website says it is obligated to more police, but not to surveillance the general public for no reason.
- Social market economy: As an FDP politician, Marco Buschmann sees the social market economy as the backbone of the economy. It is committed to reducing bureaucracy, middle-class tax breaks, and better financing for start-ups and innovation.
- social: Buschmann campaigned against the Berlin rent limit and, as co-coordinator, successfully filed a constitutional complaint against the CDU / CSU and FDP parliamentary factions. In addition, Buschmann opposed nightly curfews during the Crown Pandemic.