Rammstein has been touring Europe since May 15 with his new album “Zeit”. The 25th and 26th band will be in Klagenfurt, Austria. We have all the information about the concert.
Admission to Klagenfurt
FROM inlet down Woerthersee Stadium it starts at both shows 17 o’clock. Due to the large location, the lines at the admission control may be longer. Be there as early as possible and don’t forget to bring a valid ID for your personalized tickets. According to the band’s website, the concert itself should start around 19.00
Tickets for the Rammstein show in Klagenfurt
this tickets for the postponed concerts on May 25 and May 27, 2021, they are valid for the concert on May 25, 2022 and are not subject to exchange. If you don’t have a ticket yet, you can still enjoy it: A few more tickets left for the May 25 and 26 concert.
Tickets for performances are personalized. As such, visitors would need to bring a valid ID for admission checks. If you want to give your ticket to someone else, you have two options: either online through fan sales or at the ticket office at the stadium.
this cash register are busy on concert days from 1 p.m. one Ticket description on these days only tickets for the performance on the same day from For on-site transfer, the person who purchased the ticket or whose name appears on the original ticket must be present at the ticket office in person and be able to identify himself. In addition, he must be able to present the original ticket. A prerequisite for successful on-site re-personalization is that tickets are not purchased on additional platforms.
There is a special event on show days from 15:00 Traffic regulations for important events at the Wörthersee stadium obligatory. Then there is a large area around the stadium adjacent protection zonethat only the holders of the resident’s vignette have access and parking. Therefore, it makes sense to use public transport to get there.
Who, however, z car I want to come, I can one apron Parking, including shuttle service Book. Tickets purchased in this way are valid as a parking ticket and a ticket for transport from the parking lot to the stadium (both ways). Parking is available on the premises Klagenfurt exhibition center (Messeplatz 1). The shuttle runs between 15:00 and 1 am.
In addition, a free shuttle service is offered from the main train station, trade fair, Minimundus and the car park at the A2 motorway exit. Wheelchair ticket holders can park along the Südring, which is close to the stadium, as can holders of a disabled pass.
If you don’t live in Klagenfurt, you can arrive relaxed on the regional trains. In addition, the ÖBB has once again strengthened the bars especially for the Rammstein concert.
Weather in Klagenfurt
Light drizzle and overcast skies with around 20 degrees Celsius are currently forecast for Wednesday 25 May. On Thursday, May 26, it shouldn’t be friendlier either. The weather service is expecting light rainfall with temperatures close to Wednesday’s. The positives: Klagenfurt is unlikely to be as tumultuous as the Rammstein concert in Leipzig on May 21. There, the concert had to be interrupted after 45 minutes because a violent storm swept over the arena. See photos of the apocalyptic storm at the Rammstein concert here.
The organizer asks that guests only take bags with a maximum DIN A4 size (30 cm x 21 cm x 20 cm) and leave non-essential items at home. Entry cannot be guaranteed with larger bags or backpacks. The following items are generally prohibited:
- Cameras with detachable lenses or with focal lengths greater than 200 mm
- all video cameras
- selfie sticks
- all screens
- Cans, glass bottles, PET bottles
- Tetrapaks from 0.25 l
- Tupperware for food
- Tupperware bottles
- sound recording devices
- Power banks larger than twice the size of an ordinary smartphone
- laser pointer
- Flashlights, bicycle lamps
- Posters larger than A3
- All kinds of flagpoles
- Other glass containers (perfumes, roll-on deodorants, etc.)
- Fireworks, especially sparklers
- Weapons of all kinds (including knives, pepper spray)
- Other bulky items (backpacks, suitcases, armchairs, stools, blankets, scooters, skateboards, seat cushions)
Rammstein Live 2022: Here’s the current set list
If you want to be surprised by how the program progresses, you should stop reading now. Here is the set list of the current concert:
Introduction: Music from fireworks (Georg Friedrich Handel)
01. Army of gray
02. Zig Zag
03. Left 2-3-4
05. Show yourself
06. My heart is on fire
07. The doll
08. Marry me
12. My part
13. Here you have
14. The sun
15 Angel (piano version)
17. You smell so good
20. I want to
All Rammstein concerts as part of the Europa Stadium Tour 2022
Other concerts in Germany include: Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart and Düsseldorf. Following the European tour, Rammstein travels to Canada, the USA and Mexico.
- 25/05/2022 – Klagenfurt, Wörthersee Stadium
- May 26, 2022 – Klagenfurt, Stadion Wörthersee (additional date)
- May 30, 2022 – Zurich, Letzigrund Stadium
- May 31, 2022 – Zurich, Letzigrund Stadium
- 04/06/2022 – Berlin, Olympic Stadium
- May 6, 2022 – Berlin, Olympic Stadium
- June 10, 2022 – Stuttgart, Cannstatter Wasen
- June 11, 2022 – Stuttgart, Cannstatter Wasen
- June 14, 2022 – Hamburg, Volkspark Stadium
- June 15, 2022 – Hamburg, Volkspark Stadium
- 06/18/2022 – Düsseldorf, Merkur Spiel-Arena
- June 19, 2012 – Düsseldorf, Merkur Spiel-Arena
- 06/22/2022 – Aarhus, Park Ceres
- 6/26/2022 – Coventry, Ricoh Arena
- June 30, 2010 – Cardiff, Duchy’s Stadium
- 04/07/2022 – Nijmegen, Park Goffert
- 07/05/2022 – Nijmegen, Goffertpark (additional concert)
- August 7, 2022 – Lyon, Groupama Stadium
- 09/07/2022 – Lyon, Groupama Stadium
- 12/7/2022 – Turin, Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino
- July 16, 2022 – Warsaw, PGE Narodowy
- 20/07/2022 – Tallinn, Song Festival Area
- 7/24/2022 – Oslo, Bjerke Travbane
- 7/29/2022 – Gothenburg, Ullevi Stadium
- 7/30/2022 – Gothenburg, Ullevi Stadium
- March 8, 2022 – Ostend, Park De Nieuwe Koers
- 04/08/2022 – Ostend, Park De Nieuwe Koers (additional concert)