Philip Harting, CEO of the HARTING Technology Group, used the model to show the trade fair audience how the Han-Modular® Domino modules work. (Photo: Harting)
In the jubilee year of a leading trade fair: innovation and products as a bridge between social and technological mega-trends
Finally, it reopens its doors after a two-year hiatus at Corona: HANNOVER MESSE has returned as a face-to-face event. Along with it was the HARTING Technology Group, which organized its traditional press conference in front of specialist journalists, partners and the fair audience.
“HANNOVER MESSE 2022 is a unique event for HARTING,” said Philip Harting, CEO of the Technology Group, opening the press conference. “It is coming back for the first time as a face-to-face event – we can finally meet our guests again in person. She is celebrating her 75th birthday at the same time, and we congratulate her on that. And we as the HARTING Technology Group celebrate right away because we too have been there since the launch of the starter pistol in 1947 ”.
This year’s Hanover motto: “Let’s create the industry of tomorrow”. The technology group used this invitation as an opportunity to present its products and solutions related to the “Connectivity +” theme for the first time at the fair. For HARTING, “Connectivity +” is the bridge between social and technological megatrends and our own products and solutions. “We shape the connectivity of the future with solutions that provide innovative added value to our customers,” explains Dr. Kurt D. Bettenhausen, Board Member for New Technologies and Development, concept. ” Connectivity + goes beyond electronics alone. So it is not just a single connector, but a solution as a whole.
In the spotlight this year: Our world premiere, Han-Modular® domino modules as an essential building block for the requirements of industrial transformation.
Following the press conference, current journalists had the opportunity to use “PressSpeedDates”: Question and answer experts were available on all topics presented and answered questions from the industry press in individual discussions.
The most important topics of the HARTING Technology Group at a glance (stand: hall 11, stand C 15):
- Modularization: World premiere of the Han-Modular® domino modules. For the first time at the fair, you can experience the next stage of the expansion of industrial connectors as the core technology of today’s industrial transformation and digitization. They serve the increasingly important requirements of the industry in terms of saving installation space and weight. Optimum use of space in combination with maximum flexibility for hybrid systems leads to weight savings of up to 50%. The CO2 footprint is thus consistently reduced from the production of the couplings to the transport and use by the customer.
- Everything for Energy: By implementing the tangible savings potential through the targeted application of connector solutions, HARTING addresses the issues of energy efficiency / decarbonisation with Han® HPR HPTC and Han-Eco®.
- Everything for Ethernet: Contact point for interested visitors to the fair in the field of Industrial Ethernet infrastructure. The technology group focuses on new interfaces and the new standard M12 PushPull and Ethernet Single Pair.
- Everything on PCB: HARTING answers the following questions: What are the advantages of digital services for a specific PCB connector configuration? What role do product data and configurators play here?
- CENTER 3D: Customized 3D-MID solutions for automotive engineering, industry and medical technology. At the HARTING stand, however, new approaches to the subrack standard also play an important role, allowing flexible use in a wide variety of applications.
- Digital services: News and changes related to digital configurators and services such as product configurators and intelligent data models.
- Mobility E: Focus on modern and standardized AC / DC charging solutions – from charging sockets to components for flexible battery storage systems.
More details and details about our listed connector solutions and digital services can be found in the press kit at: https://www.harting.com/DE/de/news/pressemappe