Doctors’ Berlin Tour MMXXII continues. After a very successful start on May 7 at the very small location of “Schokoladen” (130 fans) and then leading Die Ęrzte to SO36 (850 fans), the punk rockers had to cancel three shows – at least to mention alternative dates later this summer.
But now the regular tour continues. Namely on June 6 in Zitadelle Spandau. The Berlin band electropop Großstadtgeflüster will perform as a special guest. We have all information about the concert at a glance.
Up to 10,000 visitors * are housed in the Zitadelle Spandau for open-air concerts. Nevertheless, the doctors’ concert, like almost all other stops on the “Berlin Tour MMXXII”, is sold out. Tickets are currently only available for the concert at Tempelhof Airport on August 26, 2022.
The Zitadelle Spandau is easily accessible by public transport. The metro line will take you to the “Zitadelle” stop, which is right next to the historical site and event – just cross the Zitadelle moat. Alternatively, you can also take the S-Bahn lines 3 and 9 to the “Spandau” station, but you still have to walk for a good quarter of an hour to get there. Or you decide to take the bus and take the X33 to the “Zitadelle” station.
After the sunny Pentecost weekend, it looks to be cooler and rainier again in Berlin at the beginning of the week. However, meteorologists are not yet fully agreed on when exactly the weather should change. It should be quite windy anyway. We will see if it will rain on Monday or Tuesday evening. It certainly doesn’t hurt to dig an umbrella out of the basement and get it ready for the concert.
The podcast accompanies Die Ęrzte on their Berlin tour
If you haven’t bought concert tickets or are just interested in further, deeper insight into the thoughts of artists and fans, we recommend the radioeins podcast “Die Eine Liebe – 40 Jahre Die Ęrzte”. Moderator and fan doctor Marco Seiffert accompanies the band to all their concerts in Berlin and produces a podcast episode with his impressions and experiences from each of the concerts. In addition, listeners will hear interviews and a lot of background information about the legendary band in the context of concerts. The podcast can be found on ARD Audiothek and all other popular podcast portals.
All Die Ęrzte concerts in Berlin at a glance
A few more concerts of “Berlin Tour MMXXII” are ahead of us. The canceled concerts will take place on June 21. (Festsaal Kreuzberg), 29.06. (Columbiahalle) and 09/06. (Metropolis) made up. Tickets remain valid.
- 06.06. Zitadelle Spandau, (Special Guest: Big Whispers)
- 07.06. Parkbühne Wuhlheide (Special Guest: Ruts DC)
- 21.06. Festsaal Kreuzberg
- 29.06. Columbiahalle (postponed on May 21)
- 08/26 Tempelhof Airport (Special Guests: Donots and Shirley Holmes; tickets still available here)
- 08/27 Tempelhof airport
- 08/28 Tempelhof Airport (Special Guests: Royal Republic and The Dead End Kids)
- September 6. Metropol (postponed on May 20)
BUFFALO BILL IN ROME EXCURSION IN SUMMER
This summer Die Ęrzte will play its grand tour of Germany, Austria and Switzerland, for which tickets are still available. Here is an overview of all the BUFFALO BILL IN ROM shows:
- 06/03/2022 – Hanover, Expo Plaza (sold out) (with antelope pavement, steam locomotive)
- 06/04/2022 – Cologne, Rhein-Energie-Stadion (sold out) (with Adam Angst)
- 06.09.2022 – Dresden, Rudolf-Harbig-Stadion (sold out) (w / Distress, Ruts DC)
- 06/14/2022 – Rostock, IGA Park
- 16/06/2022 – Munich, Olympic Stadium (with the Antelope gang)
- 6/18/2022 – CH-Thun, Stockhorn Arena (with Beatsteaks)
- June 24, 2022 – Heilbronn, Frankenstadion
- June 26, 2012 – Bayreuth, Volksfestplatz (with the Damned)
- 02/06/2022 – Kassel, Auestadion (with Donotami, Kafvka)
- 18/08/2022 – Erfurt, Domplatz (sold out) (with Donots)
- 19/08/2022 – Erfurt, Domplatz (sold out) (w / The Dead End Kids)
- 20/08/2022 – Bremen, Bürgerweide (with Gluecifer)
- August 24, 2022 – Hamburg, Bahrenfeld poaching track
- August 26, 2022 – Berlin, Tempelhof Airport (with Donots, Shirley Holmes)
- 03/09/2022 – Minden, pasture of Chancellor Weserufer
- 09/08/2022 – A-Graz, Messe Graz Open Air
- September 10, 2022 – Konstanz, Lake Constance Stadium
- 11/09/2022 – Mannheim, Maimarktgelände (with oppression, Lüt)
- 17/09/2022 – Nohfelden-Bosen, Festwiese am Bostalsee (sold out)
If you want to know more about Die Ęrzte, we recommend the current book by Musikexpress editor Stephan Rehm-Rozanes. It consists of 100 pages and is entitled “Die Ęrzte”.