shares in this article
ESI group (ISIN code: FR0004110310, symbol: ESI) (Paris: ESI), a global software industry partner for simulation and virtual prototyping, will be present at the Farnborough International Air Show (18-22 July 2022). ESI Group will provide information on aircraft acoustics in terms of indoor and outdoor noise. In addition, the group will demonstrate how virtual reality solutions help advance Industry 4.0 with IC.IDO for human-based virtual simulation and collaboration.
The following two software solutions are presented:
- ESI’s flagship virtual reality software IC.IDO for human-centric process validation and product integration to enable agile design processes, robust production and safe maintenance operations.
- Vibroacoustic software VA ONE ESI for interior airplanes and electric planes such as eVTOL concepts: ensuring cabin comfort in terms of noise levels and optimizing the development of external noise in urban areas
A promising advance in the aviation industry thanks to digitization and virtual reality
Digitization plays an important role in the development of sustainable aviation, hydrogen aircraft, electric aircraft, urban mobility, eVTOL and more. Virtual Reality helps the industry meet its sustainability goals, be successful first time, and reduce costs, time and time to market. Virtual Reality has modernized processes over the years, enabling foundries and composite parts manufacturers to achieve faster turnaround times, less waste and better productivity despite new geometries. Industrial companies were able to achieve their goals for desirable vibroacoustic performance and virtual product pre-certification. In addition, as the demand for physical testing and prototyping has decreased significantly, it has paved the way for more efficient assembly steps, higher productivity and efficiency, lower maintenance costs, and reduced industrial risk for operators.
The ESI Group has been operating in the aviation industry for several dozen years. ESI’s aerospace customers use virtual reality solutions to achieve clean, safe and productive production.
eVTOLS: The ESI Group helps to innovate – indoor and outdoor noise and comfort
The ESI Group is committed to supporting aerospace companies in their digital transformation and supporting them as a trusted partner in innovations such as eVTOLS that will change the landscape of urban mobility. The ESI Group is already helping pioneers in this segment achieve their product performance and safety goals, while adhering to strict noise regulations, reducing noise pollution in urban areas and ensuring cab comfort in terms of noise levels. Software solution VA One The ESI Group helps manufacturers anticipate and solve potential noise and vibration problems very early in the development process. This enables them to meet safety standards and aircraft acoustics targets, minimize weight and keep costs under control.
ESI Group software solutions for a clean, safe and productive industry
1. Manufacturer of propulsion systems Rolls Royce uses ESI ProCAST casting simulation software for product / process co-design and more effective cooperation within the supply chain for higher quality parts, to avoid last minute design changes and make scrap elimination more sustainable.
2. Saab Aviation Systems relies on PAM-COMPOSITES, ESI’s simulation software for the production of composite materials, to optimize the injection strategy Next-generation aircraft doors improve and thus support the modern production of even lighter structures.
3. the longest core uses advanced IC.IDO Virtual Reality Capabilities
(1) for networking of production engineering teams around the world on a unified virtual creation platform production based on “First Time Right”. provide and Train operators remotely; in this way, travel emissions are reduced with a learning by doing approach.
(1) ESI Group on display: France Pavilion. The ESI Group will be exhibiting in the GIFAS (and “AsTech”) zone in hall 1, booth 13.60 Village ASTech.
About the ESI Group
Established in 1973, the ESI Group envisions a world where industry is striving for ambitious results by addressing important issues such as environmental impact, consumer and employee safety and comfort, and adaptive and sustainable business models. ESI offers reliable and personalized solutions based on expert knowledge in predictive physical modeling and virtual prototyping, enabling industrial companies to make the right decisions at the right time while keeping complexity under control. ESI is primarily active in the automotive, land, air, defense and maritime transport and heavy industry sectors. The company is represented in over 20 countries, employs 1,200 people worldwide and achieved sales of EUR 136.6 million in 2021. The company is headquartered in France and its shares are listed in Division B of Euronext Paris.
Visit www.esi-group.com for more information.
Follow the ESI: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube
The official and authorized version is the source language in which the original text is published. Translations are included for better understanding. Only the originally published language version is valid. Therefore, compare the translations with the original language version of the publication.
The leverage must be between 2 and 20