FP Markets introduces a new asset class based on CFDs with underlying assets in various ETFs.
SYDNEY, July 20, 2022 / PRNewswire / – FP Markets has added ETF CFDs to its extensive range of over 10,000 products that can be traded on global markets. ETFs are one Type common securities traded on an exchange in the same way as ordinary shares can be traded. Instead of holding only one underlying asset, such as stocks, ETFs are a type of fund that holds multiple underlying assets. Unlike mutual funds, ETF stock prices fluctuate throughout the day, while ETFs only trade once a day after market close.
FP Markets offers a variety of ETFs that contain many different types of assets, including stocks, commodities, bonds or a mixture of different types of assets. Exchange-traded ETFs contain a selection of stocks representing a specific industry or an entire sector. Bond ETFs, also known as fixed income ETFs, allow investors to invest in a variety of fixed income securities such as corporate bonds or government bonds. Industry or sector ETFs can focus on a specific sector or industry. Commodity ETFs allow investors to invest in commodities such as oil and gold. Such exchange-traded funds are important to investors because they allow for a diversified investment portfolio, hold stocks cheaper than owning a commodity, and the return on stocks decreases as stocks are shortened.
Some specific ETFs offered by FP Markets are:
- iShares MSCI ACWI ETF (ACWI.xnms)
- SPDR Bloomberg 1-3M ETF T-Bills (BIL.arcx)
- Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND.xnms)
- SPDR Gold Share ETF (GLD.arcx)
- iShares Core MSCI Emerging Mkts ETF (IEMG.arcx)
- Invesco QQQ Trust Series 1 ETF (QQQ.xnms)
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY.arcx) and many more
For a complete list of ETFs available through the FP Markets MT5 platform, please click here.
At FP Markets, traders can easily participate in Trading ETFs by buying or selling ETFs through FP Markets mobile application or FP Markets website. There, they also have access to a wide variety of ETFs across sectors and markets, lower cost ratios, lower brokerage commissions, and a personal account manager.
Craig AllisonHead of the Europe Region, Near East and Africa commented: “By introducing ETFs to our MT5 electronic platform, we aim to meet traders’ expectations by giving them access to a basket of index tracking assets with low management fees and greater price transparency throughout the day; it is an advantage appreciated by both private individuals and institutions. “
Notes for editors
About FP Markets:
- FP Markets is an Australian global provider of contracts for difference and foreign exchange with over 17 years of industry experience.
- FP Markets offers highly competitive interbank forex spreads from 0.0 pips and leverage up to 500: 1 in its Pro account.
- Download FP Markets mobile application Download and trade on the go via various powerful online platforms such as MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5, WebTrader and Iress.
- The company’s unique multilingual service, available 24/7, has been recognized by Investment Trends as home to some of the happiest customers in the industry and has been awarded the “Highest Overall Customer Satisfaction” award for the next five years by Investment Trends.
- FP Markets was recognized as “Global Forex Value Brokers“perfect.
- In addition, FP Markets was awarded at the Global Forex Awards 2021 as “The best Forex trading experience in the EU“perfect.
- FP Markets receives the “Best Trade Execution” award at the Ultimate Fintech Awards 2022
- For more information on our comprehensive offering, please visit https://www.fpmarkets.com
Picture – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1862238/FP_Markets.jpg
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1574261/FP_Markets_Logo.jpg