- Climbing in the treetops
- Train balance and courage
- Air and water course
- for kids and adventurers
Rope parks and climbing parks are fun and challenging for young and old. Train your balance, coordinate your movements and overcome the weaker selves. You can gradually climb more and more meters in height until you allow yourself to float back to the ground on the rope, like Tarzan and other high rope professionals.
He is standing while climbing fun on the move in the foreground. Well protected and guided by trained professionals, nothing stands in the way of an adventure at dizzying heights or high above the water. So let’s climb the trees and the ladders!
1. The Moselle adventure forest in the Traben-Trabach
in Moselle Adventure Forest in Traben-Trabach people have been climbing the Moselle since 2007. Here you can try your hand at different heights. The climbing route in the forest rope park ranges from 1.5 meters above the ground to an amazing 14 meters in the treetops. Here you can slowly improve or go all out.
If you like ziplining, you can do it intensely on a canopy trail. It is a Tyrolean route over 1.5 kilometers long. On the other hand, it always goes straight up on Pamper-Pole. This is a 12 meter pole you can climb well secured Power.
Children and those who prefer not to climb will not miss the Mosel Adventure Forest. There is one for them big game course and tipi for parties to have fun and play. In the climbing center, a bistro with a roof terrace, you can eat, drink and watch others ascend.
- Opening hours: from April to October from 11:00 to 18:00, in July and August from 10:00 to 19:00
- Address: Mosel Adventure Forest, Mont Royal Climbing Forest, on the K64 between shopping area / airport and holiday village, 56841 Traben-Trarbach
2. Leiwen climbing park
By balancing on the path of wine barrels, throwing yourself at a giant banana and jumping from the treetops on a zipline, you can do all of this in the forest climbing park in Leiwen on the Moselle. Both children and adults can play here.
Adventurers who are more than 1.40 meters can adventure course choose from three different courses. Mega zip lines, Tarzan jump and banana jump are waiting for you here. If you want to climb here you should be at least 9 years old.
Children aged 4 years and over and over 1.05 meters are allowed a course for children climb to a height of 9 meters. Of course you are always well secured and will be instructed by qualified personnel. The fun can be continued on the large outdoor playground. In bad weather there is a climbing wall, giant slides, trampolines and a bowling alley in the indoor playground paradise.
- Opening hours: Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm, and on holidays from Thursday and Friday. More information: here
- Address: Leiwen Forest Climbing Park on the Moselle, Sonnenberg 1, 54340 Leiwen
3. Rope park in Trier
In the forest rope park in Trier you can only overcome the high wire route as a team. Whether you are on the ground or high altitude – you and your partner need to protect themselves, communicate with each other, and also change roles. The challenge is to learn to take responsibility and own limitations learn.
You must be at least 7 years old to climb here. It is best to climb here in a group of at least 8 people. In addition to climbing, you can Forest rope park in Weißhauswald. in Trier also go on a GPS rally. Birthday parties are also possible on request.
- Opening hours: all year round on request, more information: here
- Address: Weißhauswald, Kockelsberger Weg, 54293 Trier
4. Triolago for water climbing
This high rope park is over Lake Riolo Triolago it’s something special because here the challenge at high altitude is combined with lots of fun in the water. FROM Watercourse on the Triolago it is a huge, adjacent square above the water surface and you have to climb it with dry feet. The different difficulty levels of the course are marked with different colors.
Waterclimb Riol certainly offers the best summer fun thanks to the combination of climbing fun and water with a fairly moderate total height of 1.5 meters. Only children between the ages of 8 and 15 are allowed with your supervisor climb. Otherwise, nothing stands in the way of your climbing adventure.
- Opening hours: May-June: Saturday and Sunday 12.00-18.00; June – July: Wednesday and Friday, 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. July-September: Monday to Sunday, from 12:00 to 19:00
- Address: Waterclimb Triolago, Triolago recreational lake, 54340 Riol
By the way: If you are interested in climbing parks in the Koblenz region, you can find the best addresses here.